OverviewNetScout Systems, Inc. is the market leader in application and network performance management solutions that enable enterprise and service provider organizations to assure the quality of the user experience for business and mobile services. NetScout’s technology helps these organizations proactively manage service delivery and identify emerging performance problems, helping to quickly resolve issues that cause business disruptions or negatively impact users of information technology.
NTCT (Common Stock)
|Minimum 15 minute delay|
- FY 2015 Revenue: $453.7 million
- FY 2014 Revenue: $397.2M (non-GAAP)
- FY 2013 Revenue: $351.8M (non-GAAP)
- FY 2012 Revenue: $309.0M (non-GAAP)
- Cash and cash equivalents, and short and long-term marketable securities as of 3/31/15: $264.9 million
- Shares outstanding as of 1/22/14: 41.2M
- Employees as of 12/31/14: ~1,050
Primary IR Contact
Vice President, Investor Relations
NetScout Systems, Inc.
310 Littleton Road
Westford, MA 01886
Current Investor Presentation
Information about NetScout’s Acquisition of Danaher’s Communications Business
Acquisition of Danaher’s Communications Business Press Release
Data provided by Nasdaq. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.