|Home > Company
> Investor Relations
|NetScout Systems – At a Glance|
Thank you for visiting the investor relations section of NetScout Systems, Inc. You will be able to access timely, relevant information about our company including our corporate governance and management, financial information, news and events, and stock-related data.
NetScout Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTCT) is the market leader in application and network performance management solutions that enable enterprise and service provider organizations to assure the quality of the user experience for business and mobile services. Used by 92 percent of Fortune 100 organizations and more than 165 service providers worldwide, NetScout’s technology helps these organizations proactively manage service delivery and identify emerging performance problems, helping to quickly resolve issues that cause business disruptions or negatively impact users of information technology. For more information about NetScout, visit www.netscout.com.
NetScout Systems at the BMO Capital Markets 2014 Technology and Digital Media Conference (Live)
12/10/14 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Nasdaq symbol: NTCT
- Fiscal Year End: March 31
- * Q1 FY2015 Revenue: $107.9M (non-GAAP)
- FY 2014 Revenue: $397.2M (non-GAAP)
- FY 2013 Revenue: $351.8M (non-GAAP)
- FY 2012 Revenue: $309.0M (non-GAAP)
- FY 2011 Revenue: $289.7M (non-GAAP)
- FY 2010 Revenue: $261.7M (non-GAAP)
- Cash as of 6/30/14: $234M
- Shares outstanding as of 7/24/14:
- Employees as of 6/30/14: ~1,050
Vice President, Investor Relations
NetScout Systems, Inc.
310 Littleton Road
Westford, MA 01886